Three Pak intruders shot dead by BSF along IB in Amritsar
Amritsar: Three Pakistani intruders were shot dead by BSF during an infiltration bid along the Indo-Pak border in Pul Mohra area of the district.
Suspicious movement was noted by a BSF patrolling party last night. On spotting the three intruders they were asked to surrender but they instead opened fire on the security personnel, a BSF official said.
The patrolling party responded with firing and a gun-fight ensued in which all three were killed, he added.
A search operation was carried out this morning during which the three bodies were recovered, besides a mobile phone loaded with Pakistan SIM card, a Chinese sophisticated automatic pistol and empty cartridges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism? - Part II
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?