Work on National Highways to be expedited: Punjab
Chandigarh: Punjab government has put the construction work on Faridkot-Kotkapura and Shahkot-Moga- Ramgarh National Highway on fast track and orders have been issued to complete both road by March next year.
PWD Minister Sharanjit Singh Dhillon said the 16.20 km stretch of the National Highway from Faridkot to Kotkapura will be laid using world class technology.
He said the Rs 1,022.25 lakh project would be completed in four months.
Dhillon said the Shahkot-Moga-Ramgarh stretch of the National Highway will also be completed in four months at a cost of Rs 959.13 lakh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part II
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part III
- India is 35th member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Vivek Oberoi to be seen in 'No Smoking' commercial
- Brexit vote sends new shocks through financial markets, political chaos deepens
- Wimbledon: World No. 223 dumps out Ana Ivanovic in first round
- Wimbledon 2016: Novak Djokovic begins title defence with a solid victory
- Shiva Thapa, Manoj Kumar can win gold at Rio Olympics: Vikas Krishan