Work on National Highways to be expedited: Punjab
Chandigarh: Punjab government has put the construction work on Faridkot-Kotkapura and Shahkot-Moga- Ramgarh National Highway on fast track and orders have been issued to complete both road by March next year.
PWD Minister Sharanjit Singh Dhillon said the 16.20 km stretch of the National Highway from Faridkot to Kotkapura will be laid using world class technology.
He said the Rs 1,022.25 lakh project would be completed in four months.
Dhillon said the Shahkot-Moga-Ramgarh stretch of the National Highway will also be completed in four months at a cost of Rs 959.13 lakh.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living