Work on National Highways to be expedited: Punjab
Chandigarh: Punjab government has put the construction work on Faridkot-Kotkapura and Shahkot-Moga- Ramgarh National Highway on fast track and orders have been issued to complete both road by March next year.
PWD Minister Sharanjit Singh Dhillon said the 16.20 km stretch of the National Highway from Faridkot to Kotkapura will be laid using world class technology.
He said the Rs 1,022.25 lakh project would be completed in four months.
Dhillon said the Shahkot-Moga-Ramgarh stretch of the National Highway will also be completed in four months at a cost of Rs 959.13 lakh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves