Work on National Highways to be expedited: Punjab
Chandigarh: Punjab government has put the construction work on Faridkot-Kotkapura and Shahkot-Moga- Ramgarh National Highway on fast track and orders have been issued to complete both road by March next year.
PWD Minister Sharanjit Singh Dhillon said the 16.20 km stretch of the National Highway from Faridkot to Kotkapura will be laid using world class technology.
He said the Rs 1,022.25 lakh project would be completed in four months.
Dhillon said the Shahkot-Moga-Ramgarh stretch of the National Highway will also be completed in four months at a cost of Rs 959.13 lakh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- JeM planning Pathankot-II with support from Pakistan's ISI, IM, conducting recce of Indian cities: Military intel
- Arijit Singh writes open letter to Salman Khan apologising and requesting him to retain ‘Sultan’ song – Here’s why
- Akshay Kumar with 'Housefull3' gang set to sizzle in saddi Dilli—See selfie!
- Megresults.nic.in & mbose.in HSSLC Results 2016: Meghalaya Board Tura Class 12th Arts exam results 2016 to be announced shortly
- Mbose.in 10th SSLC Results 2016: Megresults.nic.in Meghalaya Board SSLC Class 10th exam results 2016 to be announced shortly