Youth stabbed to death for eve-teasing
Hoshiarpur: A 27-year-old youth was Friday allegedly stabbed to death by a man for passing lewd comments against his wife at a bus stop in Dugri village of the district.
The victim Lakhbir Singh has allegedly teased a 30-year-old woman while she was returning to her house after dropping her children at a school bus stop in the village, police said.
Upon narrating the incident of teasing to her husband Kuldip Singh, who at once went to Lakhbir where a quarrel took place between them.
During the quarrel, Kuldip stabbed Lakhbir Singh in the chest with a screw driver due to which the latter died on the spot, Dasuya SHO Onkar Singh said.
A investigation has begun in the case, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?