Youth stabbed to death for eve-teasing
Hoshiarpur: A 27-year-old youth was Friday allegedly stabbed to death by a man for passing lewd comments against his wife at a bus stop in Dugri village of the district.
The victim Lakhbir Singh has allegedly teased a 30-year-old woman while she was returning to her house after dropping her children at a school bus stop in the village, police said.
Upon narrating the incident of teasing to her husband Kuldip Singh, who at once went to Lakhbir where a quarrel took place between them.
During the quarrel, Kuldip stabbed Lakhbir Singh in the chest with a screw driver due to which the latter died on the spot, Dasuya SHO Onkar Singh said.
A investigation has begun in the case, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy