Youth stabbed to death for eve-teasing
Hoshiarpur: A 27-year-old youth was Friday allegedly stabbed to death by a man for passing lewd comments against his wife at a bus stop in Dugri village of the district.
The victim Lakhbir Singh has allegedly teased a 30-year-old woman while she was returning to her house after dropping her children at a school bus stop in the village, police said.
Upon narrating the incident of teasing to her husband Kuldip Singh, who at once went to Lakhbir where a quarrel took place between them.
During the quarrel, Kuldip stabbed Lakhbir Singh in the chest with a screw driver due to which the latter died on the spot, Dasuya SHO Onkar Singh said.
A investigation has begun in the case, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state