Youth stabbed to death for eve-teasing
Hoshiarpur: A 27-year-old youth was Friday allegedly stabbed to death by a man for passing lewd comments against his wife at a bus stop in Dugri village of the district.
The victim Lakhbir Singh has allegedly teased a 30-year-old woman while she was returning to her house after dropping her children at a school bus stop in the village, police said.
Upon narrating the incident of teasing to her husband Kuldip Singh, who at once went to Lakhbir where a quarrel took place between them.
During the quarrel, Kuldip stabbed Lakhbir Singh in the chest with a screw driver due to which the latter died on the spot, Dasuya SHO Onkar Singh said.
A investigation has begun in the case, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown