2 held for duping people over jobs in Middle East
Jaipur: Two men were arrested on Thursday for allegedly duping 10 people on pretext of sending them to Middle East for job in Shastri Nagar area in Jaipur.
Mohammad Wasim and Ajimuddin promised to send them to Saudi Arabia for job and took around Rs six lakh, said Girraj Meena, Additional Police Commissioner Girraj.
When they did not arrange the trip and refused to return the money and passport, one of the victims – Mohammad Shakil – lodged an FIR against them on May 14.
"During investigation, it was found the duo committed fraud following which they were arrested," Meena said, adding, that they were being interrogated to ascertain the number of people they have cheated.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!