Biting cold continues in Rajasthan
Jaipur: The desert state of Rajasthan
remained in the grip of a severe cold wave which affected normal life in many parts.
Churu in plains recorded the lowest temperature at zero
degrees Celsius, while Mount Abu, the sole hill station,
recorded minus one degrees Celsius.
Pilani recorded a minimum of 2.4 degrees Celsius. People
in Chittorgarh and Vanasthali shivered at dentical lows of 2.6
Dabok recorded a low of 3.5 degrees Celsius, while Sikar
followed it at 3.7 degrees Celsius.
Pink City Jaipur and Jodhpur recorded a minimum of 4.4
and 5.4 degrees Celsius respectively.
Other places in the state recorded night temperatures in
the range of 5.8 degree Celsius to 9.8 degrees Celsius, according to the MeT department here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert