Biting cold continues in Rajasthan
Jaipur: The desert state of Rajasthan
remained in the grip of a severe cold wave which affected normal life in many parts.
Churu in plains recorded the lowest temperature at zero
degrees Celsius, while Mount Abu, the sole hill station,
recorded minus one degrees Celsius.
Pilani recorded a minimum of 2.4 degrees Celsius. People
in Chittorgarh and Vanasthali shivered at dentical lows of 2.6
Dabok recorded a low of 3.5 degrees Celsius, while Sikar
followed it at 3.7 degrees Celsius.
Pink City Jaipur and Jodhpur recorded a minimum of 4.4
and 5.4 degrees Celsius respectively.
Other places in the state recorded night temperatures in
the range of 5.8 degree Celsius to 9.8 degrees Celsius, according to the MeT department here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview