Couple arrested for deer hunting in Rajasthan
Bikaner: A couple was arrested on Saturday for hunting a deer in Lunkaransar area in Bikaner district of Rajasthan, police said.
Accused Karnel and his wife Shanti, who belong to the Bawri community, hunted the animal in the morning on Saturday in Shekhsar Rohi village.
On information by locals, the couple was nabbed and the body of the deer and a gun used in the hunting were recovered, police said.
They were was booked under the Wildlife Protection Act.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!