Daughter raped by father in Rajasthan
Bikaner: An 18-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her father in the district, police said on Tuesday.
The girl, a resident of Sridungargarh area, alleged that her father Jagdish raped her on the night of May 7 when she was alone at the house.
She narrated the incident to her brother, who came home next morning, following which the FIR was filed with Bhoruna police station last evening, they said.
"The girl and her brother were living at an orphanage in Sikar for several years as her grand father had murdered her mother and grand mother. The accused father had taken both of them to Bikaner on May 6 and committed the crime on May 7", SHO Gopal Ram said, adding, that the matter was being probed.
"The girl has been admitted to PBM government hospital for a medical check up. The accused is absconding and being searched," Ram said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray