Four gold biscuits seized at Jaipur airport
Jaipur: Four gold biscuits, weighing 466 grams, were seized from a passenger`s check-in baggage at the Jaipur airport here, custom sources said on Monday.
The accused had come from Oman to Jaipur by an Oman Airways flight yesterday and the gold was hidden in an electric cooking plate, they added.
The passenger was detained for interrogation and later released, they said.
As per the custom, the rate of the seized gold was valued at Rs 11.67 lakh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city