Four gold biscuits seized at Jaipur airport
Jaipur: Four gold biscuits, weighing 466 grams, were seized from a passenger`s check-in baggage at the Jaipur airport here, custom sources said on Monday.
The accused had come from Oman to Jaipur by an Oman Airways flight yesterday and the gold was hidden in an electric cooking plate, they added.
The passenger was detained for interrogation and later released, they said.
As per the custom, the rate of the seized gold was valued at Rs 11.67 lakh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi