Four gold biscuits seized at Jaipur airport
Jaipur: Four gold biscuits, weighing 466 grams, were seized from a passenger`s check-in baggage at the Jaipur airport here, custom sources said on Monday.
The accused had come from Oman to Jaipur by an Oman Airways flight yesterday and the gold was hidden in an electric cooking plate, they added.
The passenger was detained for interrogation and later released, they said.
As per the custom, the rate of the seized gold was valued at Rs 11.67 lakh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Beware! Fake currency notes floating in market this Diwali
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon