Four gold biscuits seized at Jaipur airport
Jaipur: Four gold biscuits, weighing 466 grams, were seized from a passenger`s check-in baggage at the Jaipur airport here, custom sources said on Monday.
The accused had come from Oman to Jaipur by an Oman Airways flight yesterday and the gold was hidden in an electric cooking plate, they added.
The passenger was detained for interrogation and later released, they said.
As per the custom, the rate of the seized gold was valued at Rs 11.67 lakh.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed