Girl accuses boy of rape, making obscene video
Jaipur: A 20-year-old girl has accused a boy, with whom she was allegedly having an affair, of rape and making obscene video clips of her, police said here on Saturday.
In an FIR lodged at the Bajaj Nagar police station last evening on a court`s directive, the girl alleged that her neighbour Rahul Singh Shekhawat raped her and shot the obscene clips with the help of his brother Manish a few days back.
She also named Rahul`s sister Pooja Singh and mother Shakuntala as the other accused in the FIR.
"The girl had eloped with the boy and got married some time back. A missing complaint was registered with Gandhi Nagar police station but the couple later returned and the girl allegedly admitted that she had eloped with Rahul on her own wish," an officer investigating the case said.
"Now the girl has accused the boy of raping her with the help of his family members," the officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'