Girl settles in Pakistan, father draws pension in her name in Rajasthan
Jaisalmer: An FIR has been registered against a man here for allegedly drawing pension of his daughter who after taking volunteer retirement from forest department is now settled in Pakistan.
The woman Ladoo, now a Pakistani citizen, took volunteer retirement in August 2007 and settled in Pakistan with husband later.
However, her pension continued and his father Rajju Khan withdrew it till 2011 through bank, police said.
The matter came to light in May this year following which the collector ordered a probe which found his father and brother guilty.
The FIR was lodged against Khan and his son recently with Mohangarh police station by border intelligence unit of police for fraudulently withdrawing pension.
The matter is under investigation, police said adding role of the bank is also being probed.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Fee hike: Schools will not budge with dharnas, submit a written complaint, Manish Sisodia tells parents
- Know what Shah Rukh Khan feels about PM Narendra Modi’s ‘Make In India’ initiative
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- CINTAA's joint secretary apologises to Rakhi Sawant, Dolly Bindra – Here’s why
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants Aamir, Salman, Shah Rukh Khan to support her