Rajasthan justice department website hacked; restored
Jaipur: The official website of Rajasthan Justice department was hacked temporarily, police said on Saturday.
A message `Hacked by Dr Freak Pakistan Zindabad` was flashed on the website which was hacked on May 28 and later restored, they said.
An official of the department lodged an FIR against unknown persons under Section 66 (A) of the IT Act yesterday with Ashok Nagar police station.
Investigating Officer Janesh Singh said the matter was being probed to ascertain the identity of the hacker.
Last month, the website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission was also hacked with the message `Pakistan Zindabad` flashing on its news segment. The site was restored within hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!