Rajasthan justice department website hacked; restored
Jaipur: The official website of Rajasthan Justice department was hacked temporarily, police said on Saturday.
A message `Hacked by Dr Freak Pakistan Zindabad` was flashed on the website which was hacked on May 28 and later restored, they said.
An official of the department lodged an FIR against unknown persons under Section 66 (A) of the IT Act yesterday with Ashok Nagar police station.
Investigating Officer Janesh Singh said the matter was being probed to ascertain the identity of the hacker.
Last month, the website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission was also hacked with the message `Pakistan Zindabad` flashing on its news segment. The site was restored within hours.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents