Rajasthan OBC commission submits job quota report
Jaipur: The Rajasthan OBC commission headed by retired justice IS Israni submitted its report on reservation in government jobs to Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot here.
The commission chairman IS Israni handed over the report last night to the Chief Minister at the latter`s official residence, according to a spokesperson.
The Commission studied and examined quantifiable data with regard to Gujjars and other communities’ representation in the state services and made its opinion accordingly.
It was the exercise as directed by the high court in 2010 to decide upon 5 per cent quota demand by Gujjars and other communities under special backward category.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown