Rajasthan OBC commission submits job quota report
Jaipur: The Rajasthan OBC commission headed by retired justice IS Israni submitted its report on reservation in government jobs to Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot here.
The commission chairman IS Israni handed over the report last night to the Chief Minister at the latter`s official residence, according to a spokesperson.
The Commission studied and examined quantifiable data with regard to Gujjars and other communities’ representation in the state services and made its opinion accordingly.
It was the exercise as directed by the high court in 2010 to decide upon 5 per cent quota demand by Gujjars and other communities under special backward category.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Bihar polls: Nitish's minister Kushwaha caught on camera taking bribe, suspended from party post