Sub-Inspector suspended for molesting woman in Tonk
Jaipur: A Sub-Inspector has been suspended following allegations that he molested a woman in Rajasthan`s Tonk district, police said today.
Narendra Parik, who was posted as the in-charge of Dooni police station, had allegedly molested a woman from Gopipura village a few days back when she had gone to see her plot located near his house.
District SP S Parimala said that Parik had been suspended pending investigation into the complaint filed earlier this week by the woman.
The SHO was suspended on Wednesday for a fair probe into the matter, the SP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list