Sub-Inspector suspended for molesting woman in Tonk
Jaipur: A Sub-Inspector has been suspended following allegations that he molested a woman in Rajasthan`s Tonk district, police said today.
Narendra Parik, who was posted as the in-charge of Dooni police station, had allegedly molested a woman from Gopipura village a few days back when she had gone to see her plot located near his house.
District SP S Parimala said that Parik had been suspended pending investigation into the complaint filed earlier this week by the woman.
The SHO was suspended on Wednesday for a fair probe into the matter, the SP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- Abhishek Bachchan's 'family' birthday—See pics