Sub-Inspector suspended for molesting woman in Tonk
Jaipur: A Sub-Inspector has been suspended following allegations that he molested a woman in Rajasthan`s Tonk district, police said today.
Narendra Parik, who was posted as the in-charge of Dooni police station, had allegedly molested a woman from Gopipura village a few days back when she had gone to see her plot located near his house.
District SP S Parimala said that Parik had been suspended pending investigation into the complaint filed earlier this week by the woman.
The SHO was suspended on Wednesday for a fair probe into the matter, the SP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air