Sub-Inspector suspended for molesting woman in Tonk
Jaipur: A Sub-Inspector has been suspended following allegations that he molested a woman in Rajasthan`s Tonk district, police said today.
Narendra Parik, who was posted as the in-charge of Dooni police station, had allegedly molested a woman from Gopipura village a few days back when she had gone to see her plot located near his house.
District SP S Parimala said that Parik had been suspended pending investigation into the complaint filed earlier this week by the woman.
The SHO was suspended on Wednesday for a fair probe into the matter, the SP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport
- Colombia peace deal to be signed late September