Sub-Inspector suspended for molesting woman in Tonk
Jaipur: A Sub-Inspector has been suspended following allegations that he molested a woman in Rajasthan`s Tonk district, police said today.
Narendra Parik, who was posted as the in-charge of Dooni police station, had allegedly molested a woman from Gopipura village a few days back when she had gone to see her plot located near his house.
District SP S Parimala said that Parik had been suspended pending investigation into the complaint filed earlier this week by the woman.
The SHO was suspended on Wednesday for a fair probe into the matter, the SP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city