Ten injured in clash between two communities
Bhilwara: Six policemen were among 10
people injured when members of a minority community resorted
to stone pelting after a group of men attacked its members
here over an old dispute, police said.
Tension prevailed in the area after a few members of the
minority community were attacked by a group of people late
last night in Mangala Chawk locality, they said.
The minority community members later caught hold of one
of them and thrashed him badly.
They also pelted stones at policemen, who were deployed
in the area to maintain law and order.
Six policemen were injured in the incident, police said.
The police resorted to lathicharge to control the
situation, they said, adding that situation in the area in
tense but under control.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad