Ten injured in clash between two communities
Bhilwara: Six policemen were among 10
people injured when members of a minority community resorted
to stone pelting after a group of men attacked its members
here over an old dispute, police said.
Tension prevailed in the area after a few members of the
minority community were attacked by a group of people late
last night in Mangala Chawk locality, they said.
The minority community members later caught hold of one
of them and thrashed him badly.
They also pelted stones at policemen, who were deployed
in the area to maintain law and order.
Six policemen were injured in the incident, police said.
The police resorted to lathicharge to control the
situation, they said, adding that situation in the area in
tense but under control.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!