Ten injured in clash between two communities
Bhilwara: Six policemen were among 10
people injured when members of a minority community resorted
to stone pelting after a group of men attacked its members
here over an old dispute, police said.
Tension prevailed in the area after a few members of the
minority community were attacked by a group of people late
last night in Mangala Chawk locality, they said.
The minority community members later caught hold of one
of them and thrashed him badly.
They also pelted stones at policemen, who were deployed
in the area to maintain law and order.
Six policemen were injured in the incident, police said.
The police resorted to lathicharge to control the
situation, they said, adding that situation in the area in
tense but under control.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- Asian markets extend gains on Brexit stimulus bets
- Check rajeduboard.nic.in for RBSE Rajasthan 8th Result 2016: BSER Ajmer 8th Board Result, Rajasthan 8th Class Results 2016
- CCPA to meet today to decide Monsoon Session dates
- 'Rustom' POSTER: Akshay Kumar's intense act will leave you asking for more!