Ten injured in clash between two communities
Bhilwara: Six policemen were among 10
people injured when members of a minority community resorted
to stone pelting after a group of men attacked its members
here over an old dispute, police said.
Tension prevailed in the area after a few members of the
minority community were attacked by a group of people late
last night in Mangala Chawk locality, they said.
The minority community members later caught hold of one
of them and thrashed him badly.
They also pelted stones at policemen, who were deployed
in the area to maintain law and order.
Six policemen were injured in the incident, police said.
The police resorted to lathicharge to control the
situation, they said, adding that situation in the area in
tense but under control.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!