Ten injured in clash between two communities
Bhilwara: Six policemen were among 10
people injured when members of a minority community resorted
to stone pelting after a group of men attacked its members
here over an old dispute, police said.
Tension prevailed in the area after a few members of the
minority community were attacked by a group of people late
last night in Mangala Chawk locality, they said.
The minority community members later caught hold of one
of them and thrashed him badly.
They also pelted stones at policemen, who were deployed
in the area to maintain law and order.
Six policemen were injured in the incident, police said.
The police resorted to lathicharge to control the
situation, they said, adding that situation in the area in
tense but under control.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan