Woman kidnaps child from Ajmer Dargah
Ajmer: A young unidentified woman allegedly kidnapped a six-month-old boy who was sleeping with his mother in the Ajmer Dargah premises, police said on Tuesday.
Safiya had come to offer prayers at the Dargah of Sufi Saint Khawaja Moinuddin Chisti and was sleeping with her son Nasir inside the Dargah premises last night, they said.
Around 1:30am, she found Nasir missing and informed her brother and mother, who were accompanying her on the religious trip.
"We examined CCTV camera footage and found that a young woman who was also lying beside them kidnapped the boy when others were fast asleep," police said adding, efforts were on to trace and arrest the woman.
"We also checked CCTV camera footage at the railway station but the accused woman was not seen. All hotels, inns and other places are being searched," a police officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Sterling, stocks skid as Brexit result agonisingly close
- REVEALED: Anil Kumble's first message to India captains Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Virat Kohli after appointment
- 'Mirzya' trailer alert! Harshvardhan Kapoor spells enchanting cast in a splendid tale by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat to share dais with Leonardo DiCaprio in UK: Reports
- Oops! Salman Khan mocks Hollywood return Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone, but WHY?