Woman kidnaps child from Ajmer Dargah
Ajmer: A young unidentified woman allegedly kidnapped a six-month-old boy who was sleeping with his mother in the Ajmer Dargah premises, police said on Tuesday.
Safiya had come to offer prayers at the Dargah of Sufi Saint Khawaja Moinuddin Chisti and was sleeping with her son Nasir inside the Dargah premises last night, they said.
Around 1:30am, she found Nasir missing and informed her brother and mother, who were accompanying her on the religious trip.
"We examined CCTV camera footage and found that a young woman who was also lying beside them kidnapped the boy when others were fast asleep," police said adding, efforts were on to trace and arrest the woman.
"We also checked CCTV camera footage at the railway station but the accused woman was not seen. All hotels, inns and other places are being searched," a police officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Sheena murder case: Villager helps locate spot where body was buried