Woman kidnaps child from Ajmer Dargah
Ajmer: A young unidentified woman allegedly kidnapped a six-month-old boy who was sleeping with his mother in the Ajmer Dargah premises, police said on Tuesday.
Safiya had come to offer prayers at the Dargah of Sufi Saint Khawaja Moinuddin Chisti and was sleeping with her son Nasir inside the Dargah premises last night, they said.
Around 1:30am, she found Nasir missing and informed her brother and mother, who were accompanying her on the religious trip.
"We examined CCTV camera footage and found that a young woman who was also lying beside them kidnapped the boy when others were fast asleep," police said adding, efforts were on to trace and arrest the woman.
"We also checked CCTV camera footage at the railway station but the accused woman was not seen. All hotels, inns and other places are being searched," a police officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah