15 injured in Pakistan blast
Islamabad: Fifteen people, including a parliamentarian, were injured when a bomb went off at a mosque in the restive Balochistan province of southwest Pakistan on Friday, police said.
The explosion occurred as Friday prayers were underway at the mosque at Gol Chowk in Dera Bugti town.
Ahmedan Khan Bugti, a member of the National Assembly or lower house of parliament, and several worshippers were among the injured, police officials said.
The injured were taken to two nearby hospitals.
Officials said some of them were in a serious condition.
Police officials the bomb was planted outside the wall of the mosque.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'