22 Afghan militants killed in joint military operations
Kabul: Twenty two militants have been killed in joint military operations in Afghanistan in the last 24 hours, the interior ministry said Sunday.
"Afghan National Security Forces (ANSF) and the NATO-led ISAF coalition troops carried out several cleanup operations in the surrounding areas of Uruzgan, Kandahar, Ghazni and Herat provinces over the past 24 hours, killing 22 armed Taliban insurgents," Xinhua quoted the ministry as saying in a statement.
They also seized weapons and explosive materials, the statement added without saying if there were any casualties among the Afghan and NATO-led troops.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das