22 Afghan militants killed in joint military operations
Kabul: Twenty two militants have been killed in joint military operations in Afghanistan in the last 24 hours, the interior ministry said Sunday.
"Afghan National Security Forces (ANSF) and the NATO-led ISAF coalition troops carried out several cleanup operations in the surrounding areas of Uruzgan, Kandahar, Ghazni and Herat provinces over the past 24 hours, killing 22 armed Taliban insurgents," Xinhua quoted the ministry as saying in a statement.
They also seized weapons and explosive materials, the statement added without saying if there were any casualties among the Afghan and NATO-led troops.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Why so much hullabaloo over Aamir's statement, asks Nagma