Afghan diplomat among 8 killed in suicide blast in Peshawar
Beijing: An Afghan diplomat was among the eight people killed in Monday morning`s suicide blast in Pakistan`s northwest city of Peshawar, reported local media Dunya.
There is no official confirmation about the report yet. The killed diplomat, namely Qari Hilal, was working for the Afghan Consulate in Peshawar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed