Afghan girl beheaded for refusing prostitution
Herat: In a shocking incident, a 20-year old Afghan girl was beheaded when she refused to become a prostitute, a news agency reported on Wednesday.
As per report, four people who allegedly tried to force her into prostitution in western Afghanistan were arrested by the Afghan police. The heinous crime was committed by the girl`s in-laws.
The incident took place in Herat province of Afghanistan when the victim, Mah Gul’s mother-in-law tried to make her sleep with a man in her house last week, provincial police chief told a news agency.
He also said, "We have arrested her mother-in-law, father-in-law, her husband and the man who killed her.”
“The slain girl reportedly got married four months ago and her mother-in-law had tried to force her into prostitution several times in the past,” he added.
The killer, Najibullah confessed to the police saying, "It was around 2:00 am when Gul`s husband left for his bakery. I came down and with the help of her mother-in-law killed her with a knife.”
(With Agency input)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi