At least eight killed in Peshawar suicide blast
Islamabad: At least eight people were killed and 32 others injured when a suicide bomber targeting a superintendent of police, blew himself up in a market in Pakistan`s northwestern Peshawar city, Geo News reported.
The police official was killed along with his two security guards in the blast, which occurred near a police station in Qissa Khwani Bazaar.
According to bomb squad officials, the suicide explosion targeted the vehicle of SP Investigation Hilal Haider.
About six to seven kg of explosive material was used in the blast which destroyed the police official`s vehicle and partially damaged four other vehicles and five nearby shops, said police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you