‘Bilawal Bhutto loves Hina, wants to marry her’
New Delhi/Islamabad: Pakistan is abuzz with reports of a steamy love affair between Bilawal Bhutto and foreign minister Hina Rabbani Khar, a Bangladeshi tabloid claimed.
Bilawal is said to be in deep love with Hina, who is 11 years older than him. Both of them have planned to leave Pakistan and settle in Switzerland post their union, the report said.
As per The Blitz, President Asif Ali Zardari is vehemently opposed to Bilawal`s keenness to enter into marital relations with Khar, who is already married and is mother of two children. Zardari fears that such a move by his son will not only jeopardize Bilawal`s political career but also cause political doom for the ruling Pakistan People`s Party (PPP).
Hina Rabbani Khar, is poised to end her marriage with millionaire businessman Firoze Gulzar, from whom she has two daughters named Annaya and Dina, the report added.
The sensational report further claimed that Bilawal and Hina had a secret affair for quite some time. It came to the knowledge of Asif Ali Zardari, when he caught the duo in a compromising situation inside the President’s house, where Bilawal also resides.
In an effort to dissuade Hina from going ahead with the relationship, the report said, Zardari used the government machinery against the business interests of Hina’s husband, but he failed in his endeavour.
The Blitz further claimed that Hina Rabbani Khar sent Bilawal a greeting card on his birthday with hand-written message: "The foundation of our relations is eternal and soon we shall be just ourselves."
Despite Zardari’s tough stand, Bilawal is said to be adamant on going ahead with his plan to marry Hina. The tabloid claimed that Bilawal has even threatened to resign as President of PPP.
Bilawal told his father that he would settle in Switzerland with his lady love and her daughters, though later he even told his father that, Hina might leave her daughters with her husband after the divorce.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured