`Bilawal Bhutto will be successful Pakistani politician`
Islamabad: Benazir Bhutto’s son Bilawal will emerge as a successful politician of Pakistan, an American lobbyist, who was the slain prime minister’s speech writer, has said.
Mark Siegel said he felt a sense of pride as he saw Bilawal make his first major political speech.
Bilawal is an emerging politician and will be successful, Siegel said.
According to the Express Tribune, Siegel, who caught snippets of Bilawal’s speech, which was in Urdu, has known him since he was a child.
It is a little strange for him to call him a man now, he remarked, adding, however that the speech should not be seen as the ‘launch’ of his public career as Bilawal has been participating in politics since his mother was assassinated.
According to the paper, Siegel also said that Benazir always wanted Bilawal to be happy and have choices.
That was the reason why Benazir left the chairmanship of the party to her husband and not Bilawal, as she wanted him to have choices, Siegel said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations