`Bilawal Bhutto will be successful Pakistani politician`
Islamabad: Benazir Bhutto’s son Bilawal will emerge as a successful politician of Pakistan, an American lobbyist, who was the slain prime minister’s speech writer, has said.
Mark Siegel said he felt a sense of pride as he saw Bilawal make his first major political speech.
Bilawal is an emerging politician and will be successful, Siegel said.
According to the Express Tribune, Siegel, who caught snippets of Bilawal’s speech, which was in Urdu, has known him since he was a child.
It is a little strange for him to call him a man now, he remarked, adding, however that the speech should not be seen as the ‘launch’ of his public career as Bilawal has been participating in politics since his mother was assassinated.
According to the paper, Siegel also said that Benazir always wanted Bilawal to be happy and have choices.
That was the reason why Benazir left the chairmanship of the party to her husband and not Bilawal, as she wanted him to have choices, Siegel said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- LIVE Cricket Score, IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Kohli-Dhoni stand keeps India in hunt
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: After his sacking, Ramgopal Yadav writes to Mulayam, says 'you're surrounded by evil forces'
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes