`Bilawal Bhutto will be successful Pakistani politician`
Islamabad: Benazir Bhutto’s son Bilawal will emerge as a successful politician of Pakistan, an American lobbyist, who was the slain prime minister’s speech writer, has said.
Mark Siegel said he felt a sense of pride as he saw Bilawal make his first major political speech.
Bilawal is an emerging politician and will be successful, Siegel said.
According to the Express Tribune, Siegel, who caught snippets of Bilawal’s speech, which was in Urdu, has known him since he was a child.
It is a little strange for him to call him a man now, he remarked, adding, however that the speech should not be seen as the ‘launch’ of his public career as Bilawal has been participating in politics since his mother was assassinated.
According to the paper, Siegel also said that Benazir always wanted Bilawal to be happy and have choices.
That was the reason why Benazir left the chairmanship of the party to her husband and not Bilawal, as she wanted him to have choices, Siegel said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan