`Bilawal Bhutto will be successful Pakistani politician`
Islamabad: Benazir Bhutto’s son Bilawal will emerge as a successful politician of Pakistan, an American lobbyist, who was the slain prime minister’s speech writer, has said.
Mark Siegel said he felt a sense of pride as he saw Bilawal make his first major political speech.
Bilawal is an emerging politician and will be successful, Siegel said.
According to the Express Tribune, Siegel, who caught snippets of Bilawal’s speech, which was in Urdu, has known him since he was a child.
It is a little strange for him to call him a man now, he remarked, adding, however that the speech should not be seen as the ‘launch’ of his public career as Bilawal has been participating in politics since his mother was assassinated.
According to the paper, Siegel also said that Benazir always wanted Bilawal to be happy and have choices.
That was the reason why Benazir left the chairmanship of the party to her husband and not Bilawal, as she wanted him to have choices, Siegel said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar’s avatar in John Abraham, Varun Dhawan starrer ‘Dishoom’ will surprise you– See pic
- Bangladesh police storm militant hideout, kill 9 Islamist extremists in Dhaka
- Anita Hassanandani, Rohit Reddy’s Maldives trip will give you vacation goals- See Pics
- India will never forget sacrifices of soldiers: PM Narendra Modi on Kargil Vijay Diwas
- Flirt with the waves a la Lisa Haydon – Watch video