Block NATO supplies to Afghanistan: Imran Khan to Pak govt
Islamabad: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leader Imran Khan has urged the government to block NATO supplies to Afghanistan, following the killing of the Taliban leader Hakimullah Mehsud on Friday in a US drone strike.
Imran blamed the US for sabotaging Pakistan`s peace initiative with the militant group by repetitive drone strikes in the tribal areas bordering Afghanistan, the Daily Times reports.
Imran also said that his party would table resolutions for blocking NATO supplies in National and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa assemblies, which is one of the two routes through which the NATO supplies move in and out of Afghanistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country