Block NATO supplies to Afghanistan: Imran Khan to Pak govt
Islamabad: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leader Imran Khan has urged the government to block NATO supplies to Afghanistan, following the killing of the Taliban leader Hakimullah Mehsud on Friday in a US drone strike.
Imran blamed the US for sabotaging Pakistan`s peace initiative with the militant group by repetitive drone strikes in the tribal areas bordering Afghanistan, the Daily Times reports.
Imran also said that his party would table resolutions for blocking NATO supplies in National and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa assemblies, which is one of the two routes through which the NATO supplies move in and out of Afghanistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?