Block NATO supplies to Afghanistan: Imran Khan to Pak govt
Islamabad: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leader Imran Khan has urged the government to block NATO supplies to Afghanistan, following the killing of the Taliban leader Hakimullah Mehsud on Friday in a US drone strike.
Imran blamed the US for sabotaging Pakistan`s peace initiative with the militant group by repetitive drone strikes in the tribal areas bordering Afghanistan, the Daily Times reports.
Imran also said that his party would table resolutions for blocking NATO supplies in National and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa assemblies, which is one of the two routes through which the NATO supplies move in and out of Afghanistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Peter Mukerjea knew Sheena was Indrani's daughter: Report
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them