DI Khan jail break: Imran Khan points finger at Army’s incompetence
Islamabad: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan has said terrorists succeeded in breaking the Dera Ismail Khan jail, despite one division of the Army was present in the city.
During a press conference, Imran said that Pakistan has to find a new way to fight terrorism, adding that there is an entire division of army in Dera Ismail Khan.
He said that it is beyond comprehension as to why law enforcement agencies didn’t counter the terrorists, the Daily Times reports.
According to the report, he called the jail incident a source of concern for the nation, saying Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Pervez Khattak’s inquiry report would be brought forward.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!