DI Khan jail break: Imran Khan points finger at Army’s incompetence
Islamabad: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan has said terrorists succeeded in breaking the Dera Ismail Khan jail, despite one division of the Army was present in the city.
During a press conference, Imran said that Pakistan has to find a new way to fight terrorism, adding that there is an entire division of army in Dera Ismail Khan.
He said that it is beyond comprehension as to why law enforcement agencies didn’t counter the terrorists, the Daily Times reports.
According to the report, he called the jail incident a source of concern for the nation, saying Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Pervez Khattak’s inquiry report would be brought forward.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents