DI Khan jail break: Imran Khan points finger at Army’s incompetence
Islamabad: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan has said terrorists succeeded in breaking the Dera Ismail Khan jail, despite one division of the Army was present in the city.
During a press conference, Imran said that Pakistan has to find a new way to fight terrorism, adding that there is an entire division of army in Dera Ismail Khan.
He said that it is beyond comprehension as to why law enforcement agencies didn’t counter the terrorists, the Daily Times reports.
According to the report, he called the jail incident a source of concern for the nation, saying Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Pervez Khattak’s inquiry report would be brought forward.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown