DI Khan jail break: Imran Khan points finger at Army’s incompetence
Islamabad: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan has said terrorists succeeded in breaking the Dera Ismail Khan jail, despite one division of the Army was present in the city.
During a press conference, Imran said that Pakistan has to find a new way to fight terrorism, adding that there is an entire division of army in Dera Ismail Khan.
He said that it is beyond comprehension as to why law enforcement agencies didn’t counter the terrorists, the Daily Times reports.
According to the report, he called the jail incident a source of concern for the nation, saying Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Pervez Khattak’s inquiry report would be brought forward.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi