DI Khan jail break: Imran Khan points finger at Army’s incompetence
Islamabad: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan has said terrorists succeeded in breaking the Dera Ismail Khan jail, despite one division of the Army was present in the city.
During a press conference, Imran said that Pakistan has to find a new way to fight terrorism, adding that there is an entire division of army in Dera Ismail Khan.
He said that it is beyond comprehension as to why law enforcement agencies didn’t counter the terrorists, the Daily Times reports.
According to the report, he called the jail incident a source of concern for the nation, saying Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Pervez Khattak’s inquiry report would be brought forward.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next