Drones kill 6 Uzbek militants in N Waziristan
Peshawar: A US drone which fired six missiles killed at least six Uzbek militants in the Khushhali Turikhel village in North Waziristan, a security official has said.
According to the official, the six Uzbek militants were visiting a spring for leisure when they came under attack, reports The Express Tribune.
Earlier, around 12 suspected militants were killed in Shawal Tehsil of North Waziristan Agency when a drone fired at least six missiles at a compound used as a training centre by militants. The strike was the first recorded one in the month of Ramzan.
The area of Shawal is considered to be a stronghold of militant warlord Hafiz Gulbahadur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan