Family massacred in Pakistan
Islamabad: Unidentified assailants brutally killed five members of a family, including children, in a village in Pakistan`s Punjab province Saturday night, Geo News reported.
The incident occurred in Rajana Chak village when the assailants barged into a house and tied the family members` arms. Thereafter, they slit the throats of Javed, his wife Tahira, two sons Ali Hassan and Mohsin and daughter -- aged eight, six, and four, respectively, police said.
The motive behind the killings could not be immediately established.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing