Five killed in Pakistan drone attack
Islamabad: At least five suspected militants were killed Wednesday in a drone attack in Pakistan`s northwest tribal region, a media report said.
The pilot-less predator plane targeted a house in Spin Wam area of North Waziristan along the border with Afghanistan, Xinhua reported.
The drone fired two missiles at a house allegedly being used by militants.
The attack destroyed the compound and also damaged other houses located nearby.
Wednesday`s attack was the seventh of its kind in 2013. So far, drone strikes have killed 47 people this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon