Five killed in Pakistan drone attack
Islamabad: At least five suspected militants were killed Wednesday in a drone attack in Pakistan`s northwest tribal region, a media report said.
The pilot-less predator plane targeted a house in Spin Wam area of North Waziristan along the border with Afghanistan, Xinhua reported.
The drone fired two missiles at a house allegedly being used by militants.
The attack destroyed the compound and also damaged other houses located nearby.
Wednesday`s attack was the seventh of its kind in 2013. So far, drone strikes have killed 47 people this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video