Five killed in Pakistan drone attack
Islamabad: At least five suspected militants were killed Wednesday in a drone attack in Pakistan`s northwest tribal region, a media report said.
The pilot-less predator plane targeted a house in Spin Wam area of North Waziristan along the border with Afghanistan, Xinhua reported.
The drone fired two missiles at a house allegedly being used by militants.
The attack destroyed the compound and also damaged other houses located nearby.
Wednesday`s attack was the seventh of its kind in 2013. So far, drone strikes have killed 47 people this year.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram