Four die in Afghanistan bombing
Kabul: Four people were killed and 22 wounded Monday in a bombing at a market in southern Afghan province of Kandahar, officials said.
"Four civilians were killed and 22 wounded when an IED (Improvised Explosive Device) went off in a market in Bagh Pul area of Kandahar city at around 9 a.m. Monday," the provincial government said in statement.
The statement blamed Taliban insurgent group for the attack in the city, adding the IED was attached to a hand cart, and no military target was in the area when the explosion took place, Xinhua reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof