Four die in Afghanistan bombing
Kabul: Four people were killed and 22 wounded Monday in a bombing at a market in southern Afghan province of Kandahar, officials said.
"Four civilians were killed and 22 wounded when an IED (Improvised Explosive Device) went off in a market in Bagh Pul area of Kandahar city at around 9 a.m. Monday," the provincial government said in statement.
The statement blamed Taliban insurgent group for the attack in the city, adding the IED was attached to a hand cart, and no military target was in the area when the explosion took place, Xinhua reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video