Four suffocate to death in Pakistan

A newly-wed bride and three children were suffocated to death today by generator fumes in Punjab province of Pakistan.

Islamabad: A newly-wed bride and three children were suffocated to death today by generator fumes in Punjab province of Pakistan.

The residents left the generator running and went to sleep after a power outage in Ranjanpur, Geonews reported.

The smoke emitted by the generator filled the house and suffocated four persons, including three children, to death.

A newly-wed bride also died due to suffocation while her bridegroom is admitted in a local hospital and is in a critical condition, authorities said.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. You can find out more by clicking this link

Close