Grenade attack at Karachi school, 7 kids injured
Islamabad: Seven children were injured in hand grenade attack at a school in Karachi Saturday morning, reported Xinhua, citing local media.
Samaa TV said that the incident happened at about 11.20 a.m. (local time) when some unknown gunmen hurled the grenade at the school located in Baldia Town area, and fled.
According to police, the school`s owner was associated with a political party and the attack was due to political differences.
The injured children were shifted to a nearby hospital where three of them were said to be in critical condition.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack yet.
Police cordoned off the area and began a search operation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon