Grenade attack at Karachi school, 7 kids injured
Islamabad: Seven children were injured in hand grenade attack at a school in Karachi Saturday morning, reported Xinhua, citing local media.
Samaa TV said that the incident happened at about 11.20 a.m. (local time) when some unknown gunmen hurled the grenade at the school located in Baldia Town area, and fled.
According to police, the school`s owner was associated with a political party and the attack was due to political differences.
The injured children were shifted to a nearby hospital where three of them were said to be in critical condition.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack yet.
Police cordoned off the area and began a search operation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM