Grenade attack at Karachi school, 7 kids injured
Islamabad: Seven children were injured in hand grenade attack at a school in Karachi Saturday morning, reported Xinhua, citing local media.
Samaa TV said that the incident happened at about 11.20 a.m. (local time) when some unknown gunmen hurled the grenade at the school located in Baldia Town area, and fled.
According to police, the school`s owner was associated with a political party and the attack was due to political differences.
The injured children were shifted to a nearby hospital where three of them were said to be in critical condition.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack yet.
Police cordoned off the area and began a search operation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- Status of political parties to be reviewed every 10 years
- WOAH! BJP MP Paresh Rawal launches fierce attack on India's Rio Olympics officials
- 30% to vote for SP, BJP+ 27%, BSP 26% in next UP Assembly elections: Survey
- Article 370 will be dealt later, peace in Valley a priority: Ahir
- Banwarilal Purohit sworn in as Assam Governor