Grenade attack at Karachi school, 7 kids injured
Islamabad: Seven children were injured in hand grenade attack at a school in Karachi Saturday morning, reported Xinhua, citing local media.
Samaa TV said that the incident happened at about 11.20 a.m. (local time) when some unknown gunmen hurled the grenade at the school located in Baldia Town area, and fled.
According to police, the school`s owner was associated with a political party and the attack was due to political differences.
The injured children were shifted to a nearby hospital where three of them were said to be in critical condition.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack yet.
Police cordoned off the area and began a search operation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman