Hina Khar to visit Italy for talks
Islamabad: Pakistani Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar will pay a two-day visit to Italy for bilateral consultations, the foreign ministry said Wednesday.
Khar`s visit to Rome Jan 31-Feb 1 comes after an invitation by Italian Foreign Minister Giulio Terzi di Sant` Agata, Xinhua reported.
Khar and Terzi will review existing cooperation and explore ways to further deepen ties between the two countries.
The Pakistani minister will speak about her country`s "contributions to peace and security" at an event organised by the Istituto Affari Internazionali (IAI), a leading think tank based in Rome.
Khar will also launch a book "Churches of Pakistan" at the Italian ministry of foreign affairs.
The book, a pictorial collection of churches in Pakistan, has been translated into Italian, a Pakistani foreign ministry statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?