Hina Khar to visit Italy for talks
Islamabad: Pakistani Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar will pay a two-day visit to Italy for bilateral consultations, the foreign ministry said Wednesday.
Khar`s visit to Rome Jan 31-Feb 1 comes after an invitation by Italian Foreign Minister Giulio Terzi di Sant` Agata, Xinhua reported.
Khar and Terzi will review existing cooperation and explore ways to further deepen ties between the two countries.
The Pakistani minister will speak about her country`s "contributions to peace and security" at an event organised by the Istituto Affari Internazionali (IAI), a leading think tank based in Rome.
Khar will also launch a book "Churches of Pakistan" at the Italian ministry of foreign affairs.
The book, a pictorial collection of churches in Pakistan, has been translated into Italian, a Pakistani foreign ministry statement said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living