Hina Khar to visit Italy for talks
Islamabad: Pakistani Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar will pay a two-day visit to Italy for bilateral consultations, the foreign ministry said Wednesday.
Khar`s visit to Rome Jan 31-Feb 1 comes after an invitation by Italian Foreign Minister Giulio Terzi di Sant` Agata, Xinhua reported.
Khar and Terzi will review existing cooperation and explore ways to further deepen ties between the two countries.
The Pakistani minister will speak about her country`s "contributions to peace and security" at an event organised by the Istituto Affari Internazionali (IAI), a leading think tank based in Rome.
Khar will also launch a book "Churches of Pakistan" at the Italian ministry of foreign affairs.
The book, a pictorial collection of churches in Pakistan, has been translated into Italian, a Pakistani foreign ministry statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?