Hina Khar to visit Italy for talks
Islamabad: Pakistani Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar will pay a two-day visit to Italy for bilateral consultations, the foreign ministry said Wednesday.
Khar`s visit to Rome Jan 31-Feb 1 comes after an invitation by Italian Foreign Minister Giulio Terzi di Sant` Agata, Xinhua reported.
Khar and Terzi will review existing cooperation and explore ways to further deepen ties between the two countries.
The Pakistani minister will speak about her country`s "contributions to peace and security" at an event organised by the Istituto Affari Internazionali (IAI), a leading think tank based in Rome.
Khar will also launch a book "Churches of Pakistan" at the Italian ministry of foreign affairs.
The book, a pictorial collection of churches in Pakistan, has been translated into Italian, a Pakistani foreign ministry statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31