India within range of Pakistan's nuclear weapons: Hafiz Saeed
Islamabad: Yet again spewing venom against India, 26/11 attacks mastermind and Jamaat-ud-Dawah chief Hafiz Saeed has said that the neighbouring country is within the range of Pakistan's nuclear weapons.
“India and Israel are within the range of Pakistan's nuclear weapons,” Saeed said while addressing JuD supporters on 15 January.
The 2008 Mumbai attacks mastermind didn't even spared his own Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif. While targeting Sharif, the JuD chief said the Pakistani Premier wasn't able to put forward Islamabad's case when he met President Barack Obama in the US.
The JuD chief said that Sharif went to US with a file allegedly containing evidence against India and its spy wing RAW for spreading terror in Pakistan, but it was of no help to the country, Saeed maintained.
“When the Pakistan Premier reached US, he had to first meet US Secretary of State John Kerry who asked him to handover the file to him. After reluctantly giving the file to Kerry Sharif met Obama, who refused to pay heed to accusations against India and asked him about the action taken by Pakistan against JuD, Haqqani network and Lashkar-e-Toiba,” Saeed said.
Saeed also put his weight behind the banned Jaish-e-Mohammad, saying that Pakistan government is taking action against JeM to "please" Modi government in India.
"The arrests are regrettable as the Nawaz government is only doing so to please Modi sarkar (government). The arrests will only encourage the Indian government to put further pressure on Pakistan to backtrack it's stance on Kashmir," he said.
Saeed further said the Pakistani government is ignoring "national interest" for the sake of its friendship with India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump Inauguration LIVE: US President vows to eradicate Islamic terrorism from the face of Earth