India within range of Pakistan's nuclear weapons: Hafiz Saeed
Islamabad: Yet again spewing venom against India, 26/11 attacks mastermind and Jamaat-ud-Dawah chief Hafiz Saeed has said that the neighbouring country is within the range of Pakistan's nuclear weapons.
“India and Israel are within the range of Pakistan's nuclear weapons,” Saeed said while addressing JuD supporters on 15 January.
The 2008 Mumbai attacks mastermind didn't even spared his own Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif. While targeting Sharif, the JuD chief said the Pakistani Premier wasn't able to put forward Islamabad's case when he met President Barack Obama in the US.
The JuD chief said that Sharif went to US with a file allegedly containing evidence against India and its spy wing RAW for spreading terror in Pakistan, but it was of no help to the country, Saeed maintained.
“When the Pakistan Premier reached US, he had to first meet US Secretary of State John Kerry who asked him to handover the file to him. After reluctantly giving the file to Kerry Sharif met Obama, who refused to pay heed to accusations against India and asked him about the action taken by Pakistan against JuD, Haqqani network and Lashkar-e-Toiba,” Saeed said.
Saeed also put his weight behind the banned Jaish-e-Mohammad, saying that Pakistan government is taking action against JeM to "please" Modi government in India.
"The arrests are regrettable as the Nawaz government is only doing so to please Modi sarkar (government). The arrests will only encourage the Indian government to put further pressure on Pakistan to backtrack it's stance on Kashmir," he said.
Saeed further said the Pakistani government is ignoring "national interest" for the sake of its friendship with India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part III
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes?
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes? - Part II
- Madhuri Dixit turns singer on reality show
- Tripura Civil Service officer rapes woman in Agartala, now absconding
- Summer health tips: How to stay energetic throughout the day!
- China reacts to PM Modi, says wants 'mutually acceptable solution to issues with India'
- Ravi Shastri accuses Sourav Ganguly of being disrespectful during the interview process