‘Israel inducts armed personnel disguised as tourists in Kashmir`
Islamabad: The head of a parliamentary committee in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (PoK), Maulana Fazlur Rehman, has accused Israel of inducting armed personnel disguised as tourists in Indian Kashmir.
“Recently, Israel has inducted more armed personnel in Kashmir who have arrived under the guise of tourists,” The Express Tribune quoted Rehman, as saying in an official statement.
He further claimed that the Indian forces are being abetted directly by the US and Israeli military. “The US and Israeli military personnel are assisting over 800,000 Indian soldiers posted in Indian Kashmir,” he said.
Rehman admonished India for allowing the involvement of foreign military personnel in Indian Kashmir and accused the US and Israeli military, along with the Indian army of violating human rights in the region.
“Whatever India may do, it will eventually grant freedom to Indian Kashmir. History is witness to the fact that a nation that is determined to clinch freedom can’t be kept in bondage for an unlimited period of time,” the paper quoted Rehman as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says