‘Israel inducts armed personnel disguised as tourists in Kashmir`
Islamabad: The head of a parliamentary committee in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (PoK), Maulana Fazlur Rehman, has accused Israel of inducting armed personnel disguised as tourists in Indian Kashmir.
“Recently, Israel has inducted more armed personnel in Kashmir who have arrived under the guise of tourists,” The Express Tribune quoted Rehman, as saying in an official statement.
He further claimed that the Indian forces are being abetted directly by the US and Israeli military. “The US and Israeli military personnel are assisting over 800,000 Indian soldiers posted in Indian Kashmir,” he said.
Rehman admonished India for allowing the involvement of foreign military personnel in Indian Kashmir and accused the US and Israeli military, along with the Indian army of violating human rights in the region.
“Whatever India may do, it will eventually grant freedom to Indian Kashmir. History is witness to the fact that a nation that is determined to clinch freedom can’t be kept in bondage for an unlimited period of time,” the paper quoted Rehman as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly