Murder case lodged over Pak investigator’s death
Islamabad: A case into the mysterious death of Kamran Faisal, the deceased National Accountability Bureau (NAB) investigation officer, has been lodged with the Secretariat Police Station Islamabad.
According to Geo News, sources revealed that the case lodged over an application filed by a NAB Assistant Director Noman Aslam also includes a section of premeditated murder.
The officer had stated in the complaint that there were speculations that Faisal was killed, therefore, police investigate the matter thoroughly, the News reports.
Kamran Faisal was investigating Rs2 billion rental power projects (RPP) scam.
He was found hanging from the ceiling fan of his room at his official residence in the Federal Lodges on Jan 18.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan