Murder case lodged over Pak investigator’s death
Islamabad: A case into the mysterious death of Kamran Faisal, the deceased National Accountability Bureau (NAB) investigation officer, has been lodged with the Secretariat Police Station Islamabad.
According to Geo News, sources revealed that the case lodged over an application filed by a NAB Assistant Director Noman Aslam also includes a section of premeditated murder.
The officer had stated in the complaint that there were speculations that Faisal was killed, therefore, police investigate the matter thoroughly, the News reports.
Kamran Faisal was investigating Rs2 billion rental power projects (RPP) scam.
He was found hanging from the ceiling fan of his room at his official residence in the Federal Lodges on Jan 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zakir Naik's 'IRF' converted many to Islam?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- SHOCKING: Bernie Ecclestone's mother-in-law kidnapped in Brazil, abductors demand $36.5 m as ransom
- Badshah's Hindi cover of Justin Bieber’s 'Sorry' is out and, dayum, it's addictive!
- Subramanian Swamy wants discussion on Mahatma Gandhi killing in Rajya Sabha
- Mercedes-AMG SLC43 launched in India at Rs 77.5 lakh
- Two attackers 'neutralized', one hostage killed in France church attack