Murder case lodged over Pak investigator’s death
Islamabad: A case into the mysterious death of Kamran Faisal, the deceased National Accountability Bureau (NAB) investigation officer, has been lodged with the Secretariat Police Station Islamabad.
According to Geo News, sources revealed that the case lodged over an application filed by a NAB Assistant Director Noman Aslam also includes a section of premeditated murder.
The officer had stated in the complaint that there were speculations that Faisal was killed, therefore, police investigate the matter thoroughly, the News reports.
Kamran Faisal was investigating Rs2 billion rental power projects (RPP) scam.
He was found hanging from the ceiling fan of his room at his official residence in the Federal Lodges on Jan 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...