Musharraf to announce All Pakistan Muslim League manifesto today
Islamabad: Former Pakistani president Pervez Musharraf will announce the manifesto of his All Pakistan Muslim League (APML) party for the upcoming elections on Monday.
According to APML`s central information secretary Aasia Ishaque, the leader will also announce the party`s candidates from Punjab and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
It is not clear how many seats the party would field its candidates for, but according to a party spokesman, the party had received about 600 applications from all over the country for the APML`s ticket, the Dawn reports.
Addressing a news conference in Karachi after his return from self-exile late last month, Musharraf chief had announced that his party would field candidates from all the four provinces.
The general had himself filed nomination papers from four constituencies of the National Assembly, Chitral, Islamabad, Kasur and Karachi, the paper said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- 5 homemade fruit packs that’ll make you glow instantly