NATO supplies remain suspended for fifth day
Peshawar: NATO supplies to Afghanistan remained suspended for the fifth day through the Torkham, due to security threats.
The supplies to NATO forces were stopped after a driver was killed in a militant attack on a convoy that was heading for Afghanistan, reports the Daily Times.
Officials said security arrangements have been tightened to ensure a safe journey for the convoys. Once a foolproof security system was in place, the supplies would be restored, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you