NATO supplies remain suspended for fifth day
Peshawar: NATO supplies to Afghanistan remained suspended for the fifth day through the Torkham, due to security threats.
The supplies to NATO forces were stopped after a driver was killed in a militant attack on a convoy that was heading for Afghanistan, reports the Daily Times.
Officials said security arrangements have been tightened to ensure a safe journey for the convoys. Once a foolproof security system was in place, the supplies would be restored, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Philippine Abu Sayyaf kidnapped 5 sailors, Malaysia says
- Read –Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer's letter to employees
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: 'Naira' Shivangi Joshi & 'Kartik' Mohsin Khan in love?
- Pakistan needles India again, seeks independent probe into Burhan Wani's 'extra-judicial' killing
- Season's first dengue death reported in Delhi