NATO supplies remain suspended for fifth day
Peshawar: NATO supplies to Afghanistan remained suspended for the fifth day through the Torkham, due to security threats.
The supplies to NATO forces were stopped after a driver was killed in a militant attack on a convoy that was heading for Afghanistan, reports the Daily Times.
Officials said security arrangements have been tightened to ensure a safe journey for the convoys. Once a foolproof security system was in place, the supplies would be restored, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?