NATO supplies remain suspended for fifth day
Peshawar: NATO supplies to Afghanistan remained suspended for the fifth day through the Torkham, due to security threats.
The supplies to NATO forces were stopped after a driver was killed in a militant attack on a convoy that was heading for Afghanistan, reports the Daily Times.
Officials said security arrangements have been tightened to ensure a safe journey for the convoys. Once a foolproof security system was in place, the supplies would be restored, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16