Nawaz Sharif visits ISI headquarters
Islamabad: Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on Thursday visited the headquarters of the spy agency ISI in the national capital to discuss the terms of the new security policy he envisages.
The Premier was accompanied by his advisor Sartaj Aziz, Chief Minister of Punjab Shahbaz Sharif and Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan, Pakistani media channels reported.
ISI chief Lt General Zaheerul Islam will Sharif about the security situation, Express News reported.
The government is in the process of devising a new "national security policy" aimed at stopping the continued terrorism and violent extremism in the country.
An all-party meeting is scheduled to be held tomorrow which will also discuss the possibility of talks with Taliban militants, who have been blamed for most of the attacks across the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?