Nepal Maoist hardline leader flays Prachanda
Kathmandu: A top hardline leader of Nepal`s
ruling UCPN-Maoist on saturday slammed party chief Prachanda for
working against the ideology of the ultra-left organization.
Our chairman has worked against the party line.
Therefore, the agreements will be overturned. People’s
revolution is the basic ideology of the party," he said.
He threatened to overturn the decisions made by a
parliamentary panel headed by Prachanda. He questioned the
concept of unlimited ownership of property agreed by the party
Speaking at a programme in the capital, he accused
Prachanda of working against the party’s ideology in the name
of forging consensus agreements in parliament.
Vaidya has raised objection to the panel`s decisions,
including the proposal to use of the term ‘Armed Struggle’
instead of People’s War and end the limit on ownership of
In October, the hardline leader had raised a banner of
revolt against the Bilateral Investment Promotion and
Protection Agreement (BIPPA) inked between India and Nepal in
a bid to help reduce the cost of doing business by
entrepreneurs of the two countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- 1st T20I, India vs West Indies: After Virat Kohli's success in Tests, pressure on MS Dhoni to save limited overs' captaincy
- Mehbooba in Delhi, to meet PM Modi on Saturday
- More than 8 lakh people affected by flood in UP
- Virender Sehwag fulfills Sakshi Malik's desire to meet him; this tweet tells how GLAD he is
- Asked to remove pugree at US embassy, BJP MP refuses to take visa