Now, Yousuf Raza Gilani a flyover in Pakistan!
Islamabad: Pakistani Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani now has a flyover named after him in Multan city.
The 1.6-km-long Yousuf Raza Gilani flyover, built at a cost of around Rs.1.6 billion, was Friday unveiled by the Prime Minister himself, the Associated Press of Pakistan reported.
It was part of a Rs.3.58 billion project comprising six similar flyovers.
The flyover starts from the Boman Ji Chowk and reaches the Old Shujabad Road after passing over many traffic points, including Aziz Hotel Chowk, Double Phatak and Kumhar Mandi Chowk.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday