Now, Yousuf Raza Gilani a flyover in Pakistan!
Islamabad: Pakistani Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani now has a flyover named after him in Multan city.
The 1.6-km-long Yousuf Raza Gilani flyover, built at a cost of around Rs.1.6 billion, was Friday unveiled by the Prime Minister himself, the Associated Press of Pakistan reported.
It was part of a Rs.3.58 billion project comprising six similar flyovers.
The flyover starts from the Boman Ji Chowk and reaches the Old Shujabad Road after passing over many traffic points, including Aziz Hotel Chowk, Double Phatak and Kumhar Mandi Chowk.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"