Now, Yousuf Raza Gilani a flyover in Pakistan!
Islamabad: Pakistani Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani now has a flyover named after him in Multan city.
The 1.6-km-long Yousuf Raza Gilani flyover, built at a cost of around Rs.1.6 billion, was Friday unveiled by the Prime Minister himself, the Associated Press of Pakistan reported.
It was part of a Rs.3.58 billion project comprising six similar flyovers.
The flyover starts from the Boman Ji Chowk and reaches the Old Shujabad Road after passing over many traffic points, including Aziz Hotel Chowk, Double Phatak and Kumhar Mandi Chowk.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says