PAF Mirage crashes in eastern Punjab
Islamabad: A Mirage fighter jet of the Pakistan Air Force crashed in the eastern Punjab province on Wednesday though its pilot ejected safely, an official spokesman said.
The jet crashed near Thal town in Bhakkar district.
The aircraft was on a routine operational training mission, the PAF spokesman said.
The pilot ejected safely and there were no reports of casualties or damage to property on the ground, the spokesman said.
A board of inquiry has been instituted by Air Headquarters to ascertain the cause of the accident, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what