Pak Air Force pilot killed in jet crash
Islamabad: A PAF pilot was killed when his Mirage combat jet crashed during a night training mission in Pakistan`s Punjab province, an official statement said on Friday.
The jet crashed near Thal Range Jhang district late last night.
Squadron Leader Bilal Hassan Babri sustained fatal injuries in the crash and was killed, the statement said.
No loss of civilian life or property on the ground has been reported.
A board of inquiry has been ordered to determine the cause of the accident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics