Pak condemns ‘illegal, unacceptable’ drone attacks in Waziristan
Islamabad: The Pakistani government has condemning the latest drone attacks in South Waziristan’s tribal region, calling it illegal, counterproductive, unacceptable act that violates its territorial integrity.
Foreign Office spokesman Moazam Ali Khan said that Pakistan wants to resolve the issue of drone attacks through bilateral talks with the United States.
He said that the issue of drone attacks had been raised at the highest level with the American leadership as Pakistan always condemned these attacks, the Daily Times reports.
Khan also said that the American leadership understood Pakistan’s position and concern on the drone attacks and hoped that the matter be resolved through bilateral means.
According to the paper, when asked to confirm the report of killing of Mullah Nazir in the recent drone attacks, Khan said that he was not in a position to verify this information.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA