Pak condemns ‘illegal, unacceptable’ drone attacks in Waziristan
Islamabad: The Pakistani government has condemning the latest drone attacks in South Waziristan’s tribal region, calling it illegal, counterproductive, unacceptable act that violates its territorial integrity.
Foreign Office spokesman Moazam Ali Khan said that Pakistan wants to resolve the issue of drone attacks through bilateral talks with the United States.
He said that the issue of drone attacks had been raised at the highest level with the American leadership as Pakistan always condemned these attacks, the Daily Times reports.
Khan also said that the American leadership understood Pakistan’s position and concern on the drone attacks and hoped that the matter be resolved through bilateral means.
According to the paper, when asked to confirm the report of killing of Mullah Nazir in the recent drone attacks, Khan said that he was not in a position to verify this information.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- Gems, jewellery exports up about 12% in Apr-Jul FY17
- India responds to Pakistan's offer for talks, says will discuss only cross-border terror
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: This man doesn't give a damn to traffic rules, threatens people on Noida roads; his car has VIP horn - WATCH
- Mercedes GLE 400 4MATIC petrol variant launched in India at Rs 74.9 lakh
- Attention parents! Childhood head injury may up mental illness, mortality risk