Pak condemns ‘illegal, unacceptable’ drone attacks in Waziristan
Islamabad: The Pakistani government has condemning the latest drone attacks in South Waziristan’s tribal region, calling it illegal, counterproductive, unacceptable act that violates its territorial integrity.
Foreign Office spokesman Moazam Ali Khan said that Pakistan wants to resolve the issue of drone attacks through bilateral talks with the United States.
He said that the issue of drone attacks had been raised at the highest level with the American leadership as Pakistan always condemned these attacks, the Daily Times reports.
Khan also said that the American leadership understood Pakistan’s position and concern on the drone attacks and hoped that the matter be resolved through bilateral means.
According to the paper, when asked to confirm the report of killing of Mullah Nazir in the recent drone attacks, Khan said that he was not in a position to verify this information.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'