Pak condemns ‘illegal, unacceptable’ drone attacks in Waziristan
Islamabad: The Pakistani government has condemning the latest drone attacks in South Waziristan’s tribal region, calling it illegal, counterproductive, unacceptable act that violates its territorial integrity.
Foreign Office spokesman Moazam Ali Khan said that Pakistan wants to resolve the issue of drone attacks through bilateral talks with the United States.
He said that the issue of drone attacks had been raised at the highest level with the American leadership as Pakistan always condemned these attacks, the Daily Times reports.
Khan also said that the American leadership understood Pakistan’s position and concern on the drone attacks and hoped that the matter be resolved through bilateral means.
According to the paper, when asked to confirm the report of killing of Mullah Nazir in the recent drone attacks, Khan said that he was not in a position to verify this information.
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part II
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part III
- DNA: Media bribed for suppressing details of AgustaWestland chopper scam
- DNA: India's own GPS system, IRNSS-G1 successfully launched
- PM Modi tests performance of BJP MPs on social media; Sushma Swaraj emerges star performer
- CAD to widen to $25 billion in FY17 on surge in gold imports, sluggish exports: Report
- Govt to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose on Friday
- Scary! Truck carrying firecrackers catches fire at Yamuna Expressway – Watch
- Watch video: Top 10 incredible health benefits of pineapples!