Pak Punjab CM Shahbaz cancels visit to India
Lahore: Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif of Pakistan`s Punjab province on Thursday cancelled a visit to India due to a sudden health problem, officials said.
"Mr Sharif was scheduled to visit Chandigarh tomorrow but his health deteriorated and doctors advised him complete bed rest," a spokesman for the Chief Minister said.
He said Sharif was to be the chief guest at a kabbadi match between India and Pakistan.
Reports said a trade and business delegation was to have accompanied Sharif during his visit to India.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Check cgbse.nic.in, www.cgbse.net 10th HS Results 2016 Chhattisgarh CG Board, CGBSE today at 10 AM
- Pakistani Sikhs open temple after 73 years, risking attacks
- 20 killed in Syria regime strike on Aleppo
- Donald Trump vows `America first` foreign policy
- Salah Abdeslam slapped with terror charges over Paris attacks