Pak Punjab CM Shahbaz cancels visit to India
Lahore: Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif of Pakistan`s Punjab province on Thursday cancelled a visit to India due to a sudden health problem, officials said.
"Mr Sharif was scheduled to visit Chandigarh tomorrow but his health deteriorated and doctors advised him complete bed rest," a spokesman for the Chief Minister said.
He said Sharif was to be the chief guest at a kabbadi match between India and Pakistan.
Reports said a trade and business delegation was to have accompanied Sharif during his visit to India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?