Pak Punjab CM Shahbaz cancels visit to India
Lahore: Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif of Pakistan`s Punjab province on Thursday cancelled a visit to India due to a sudden health problem, officials said.
"Mr Sharif was scheduled to visit Chandigarh tomorrow but his health deteriorated and doctors advised him complete bed rest," a spokesman for the Chief Minister said.
He said Sharif was to be the chief guest at a kabbadi match between India and Pakistan.
Reports said a trade and business delegation was to have accompanied Sharif during his visit to India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- UPA govt, LeT worked in tandem in Ishrat Jahan case: MoS Kiren Rijiju
- Dombivli factory blast: Death toll rises to 11, company management booked
- Kazakhstan accuses protesters of trying to oust government
- Coalition warplanes pummel Islamic State in Syria bastion
- Pakistanis hit back as clerics say men can 'beat' wives