Pak Punjab CM Shahbaz cancels visit to India
Lahore: Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif of Pakistan`s Punjab province on Thursday cancelled a visit to India due to a sudden health problem, officials said.
"Mr Sharif was scheduled to visit Chandigarh tomorrow but his health deteriorated and doctors advised him complete bed rest," a spokesman for the Chief Minister said.
He said Sharif was to be the chief guest at a kabbadi match between India and Pakistan.
Reports said a trade and business delegation was to have accompanied Sharif during his visit to India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Three Taliban commanders arrested in Afghanistan's Samangan province
- Kamal Haasan still under medical care in hospital
- Kashmir unrest: Policeman injured in Burhan Wani protest dies, death toll rises to 46
- PNB Housing Finance readies Rs 2,500-crore IPO, heads to tier 2, 3 cities
- Guess which state has max urban net subscribers; Maha, Delhi tied in 2nd spot