Pak Punjab CM Shahbaz cancels visit to India
Lahore: Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif of Pakistan`s Punjab province on Thursday cancelled a visit to India due to a sudden health problem, officials said.
"Mr Sharif was scheduled to visit Chandigarh tomorrow but his health deteriorated and doctors advised him complete bed rest," a spokesman for the Chief Minister said.
He said Sharif was to be the chief guest at a kabbadi match between India and Pakistan.
Reports said a trade and business delegation was to have accompanied Sharif during his visit to India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble