Pak SC admits `blasphemy` petition against Sherry Rehman
Islamabad: The Supreme Court of Pakistan has admitted a petition filed against Sherry Rehman over allegedly committing blasphemy.
The petition against Rehman, the Pakistan`s ambassador to the United States, was filed by Faheem Akhtar Gill, a citizen of Multan.
Gul had requested to the court to register a case against Rehman for allegedly committing blasphemy, reports The Dawn.
The petition claims that Rehman had committed blasphemy while speaking on a news channel two years ago. The petition was heard by a two-judge bench of the apex court comprising Justice Anwar Zaheer Jamali and Justice Ejaz Afzal, who directed CCPO Multan to take action in accordance with the law.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir