Pak Taliban vows to avenge killing of ex- chief
Islamabad: The Pakistani Taliban has said they would avenge the killing of their former chief Mullah Nazir and expressed the determination to continue the mission of their former leader.
According to a pamphlet in Urdu, distributed in Wana Bazaar, stated that Mullah Nazir`s killing did not weaken them, but has made them stronger.
They reiterated the resolve to carry forward the mission of their former chief Mullah Nazir by following in his footsteps, reports The Express Tribune.
The Taliban further said that there is no disunity among their ranks and are more united than ever by proving helpful to each other.
The Taliban added that they stand firm under the leadership of new commander Salahuddin Ayubi and other commanders, which include Commander Malang, Haji Tehsil Khan, Haji Ainullah, Taj Muhammad and Muhammad Shoaib.
The outfit warned people to refrain from roaming outside without identification document and without any purpose.
The pamphlet also said that there will be no pardon for robbers, kidnappers or other criminals and they will be awarded strict punishment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends