Rehman Malik postpones India visit
Islamabad: Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik, who had rescheduled trip to India set for later this month coinciding with his birthday, has postponed the visit.
Earlier, media reports had stated that Malik was hoping to celebrate his birthday at Taj Mahal in Agra.
However, he announced on Thursday in micro-blogging website Twitter that he would not be able to make the trip on the proposed dates since he has to attend a conference in Turkey.
"Pak High Commissioner India was informed in the morning that I will not be able to visit 11th to 13th as I had to be tripod meeting in Turkey," The Express Tribune quoted Malik, as tweeting.
He added that the trip would be pushed forward by a couple of days. "I will not be able to go to India and now new proposed dates are 14 to 16th Dec.
An official hand out will be issued tomorrow in this respect," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested