Six Taliban killed in Afghan blast
Kabul: Six Taliban militants were killed in Afghanistan`s Helmand province Wednesday when an explosive device they were planting on a road went off accidentally, Xinhua reported.
"A group of Taliban rebels were busy planting a mine on a road in Gereshk district in the morning," said a provincial spokesperson.
"But the device exploded accidentally, killing six insurgents including a group commander Mullah Mohammad Shah on the spot."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Disruption of Parliament not acceptable, for God's sake, do your job: President Pranab Mukherjee to MPs