Taliban kill 5 civilians grabbed off bus: Afghan police
Kabul: Police say Taliban militants have pulled five Afghan civilians off a bus in eastern Afghanistan and shot them dead.
Ghazni province Deputy Police Chief Mohammad Hussain says the insurgents stopped the bus yesterday as it was driving in Andar district on the main road headed south to Kandahar city.
He says they pulled out five people and killed them on the spot. Police recovered the bodies today from the roadside.
Hussain says it is not yet clear if the victims were specifically targeted by the insurgents.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Leaked Scorpene papers won't affect stealth aspect: Indian Navy
- Powerful 6.8 magnitude quake damages Myanmar`s famed Bagan temples: Police
- Hyundai Elantra 2016: Enjoy 360 Experience drive with Shah Rukh Khan
- Police Scotland make hijab part of official uniform
- Bastian Schweinsteiger not giving up on Manchester United