Taliban kill 5 civilians grabbed off bus: Afghan police
Kabul: Police say Taliban militants have pulled five Afghan civilians off a bus in eastern Afghanistan and shot them dead.
Ghazni province Deputy Police Chief Mohammad Hussain says the insurgents stopped the bus yesterday as it was driving in Andar district on the main road headed south to Kandahar city.
He says they pulled out five people and killed them on the spot. Police recovered the bodies today from the roadside.
Hussain says it is not yet clear if the victims were specifically targeted by the insurgents.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- LIVE Cricket Score, IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Kohli-Dhoni stand keeps India in hunt
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: After his sacking, Ramgopal Yadav writes to Mulayam, says 'you're surrounded by evil forces'