Taliban kill 5 civilians grabbed off bus: Afghan police
Kabul: Police say Taliban militants have pulled five Afghan civilians off a bus in eastern Afghanistan and shot them dead.
Ghazni province Deputy Police Chief Mohammad Hussain says the insurgents stopped the bus yesterday as it was driving in Andar district on the main road headed south to Kandahar city.
He says they pulled out five people and killed them on the spot. Police recovered the bodies today from the roadside.
Hussain says it is not yet clear if the victims were specifically targeted by the insurgents.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split