‘Taliban warlord Mullah Omar had mental breakdown’
London: Taliban’s reclusive leader Mullah Omar has had a mental breakdown, one of his close aides has claimed.
“If Mullah Omar were in good condition, he would send proof he is alive,” his ex-henchmen, who have not seen him for 11 years, said.
“I have not met Mullah Omar since 2001. I have questions about orders issued in his name,” the ex-associate added.
The one-eyed Mullah, one of the world’s most wanted men, disappeared after the 9/11 terror attacks.
Black-bearded Omar, 53, was last seen on a motorbike heading for the mountains after the invasion of Afghanistan that followed the 9/11 attacks.
According to the Sun, it is thought he may have had depression since 1999, when he survived a bomb attack that killed two of his brothers.
His family has a history of mental disorder, the report said.
According to the report, Omar has a 6.5 million pounds price on his head.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM