Touched on being considered son-in-law of Bangladesh: President Pranab
Dhaka: For President Pranab Mukherjee, a visit to Bangladesh is a home-coming of sort and he feels "really touched" on being considered the "son-in-law" of this country as his in-laws hail from here.
"Whenever I go to Bangladesh, I feel as if I have come to my native place, my relatives. The love and hospitality which the people of Bangladesh have extended to me always cannot be forgotten.
"I don`t know why they love me so much, it must be their inherent quality," Mukherjee said.
He said, "I had made up my mind that I will begin my foreign trip with Bangladesh only."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL